Monday 31 January 2011

Sketchabilities

Sketchabilites has a great sketch this time But it all went slightly awry when I came to make it

The photo was too large so I have one not two and it's pushed the shape across the page

The border at the top is because I didn't have a full sheet of the paper so the strip is making up the space!
The Lo is a picture of Arthur that i took while we were on holiday last year- I sit in the back often to keep the children apart on a long journey- so I took this picture of him pulling faces in the wing mirror ( you can just about see a reflection of me !) 84/365

This is the sketch

5 comments:

  1. great idea for a layout, thank you for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun topic! LOve your picture and great "white" space! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo, your child expression is priceless!! I like it!! Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with the sketch! what a sweet photo! thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun picture --- love your little empty frames as embellies!

    ReplyDelete