Sunday 30 January 2011

Sketchy Thursday- ready for spring

I am SO ready for spring- so desperate for a bit of sunshine and warm enough to do something - its below freezing here and grey- hopefully I can get out of the house with Nancy at some point this week before it's too late and she's at school everyday

Anyway inspired by spring I made this LO using some of the dear Lizzy enchanted paper- I love the colours of this but found it so hard to use that I had it sitting in a pile for months

The title is "English Summer" and its Nancy and Arthur under an umbrella, wearing raincoats, sitting in a field, sheltering from the pouring rain while we were at the Festival of History

The photo was taken last July while we waited for the jousting! 82/365
Its for Sketchy Thursday and the sketch is here


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo! That would be difficult paper to use but I think you've done a great job! I really love that floral print, it's nice to see so much of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral paper,brings summer that little bit closer,cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. Love the papers you are using. I need to pick up some of that enchanted line. great photo too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you can create something as nice as this in half an hour.I must be going wrong somewhere !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page!Such a sweet photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love that photo and loving the background paper! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete