Monday 10 January 2011

Christmas day- favourite scrapper number 3


This LO used an idea from one of my favourite scrappers- Shimelle Laine. One of her recent posts was about how to stretch your stash and in it was a LO she made using mister and a mask- I followed the same idea of misting over the background card and the paper on this LO- Shimelle's inspiration is here

This Lo has a photo from Christmas day of Nancy and me. Literally 5 minutes before dinner was served she fell asleep- so I took a photo of the pair of us- her dozing off and me wearing a ridiculous Christmas hat intended for Nancy

this is for the favourite Scrappers challenge over at favourite things
20/365

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is sooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that misting!!!!!! And that photo is ADORABLE!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your masking and misting and I love that cluster of embellies!That photo is so fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete