Monday 10 January 2011

Sketchy Thursday( Guest designer challenge)



This challenge is for a spot as guest designer at Sketchy Thursdays. It shows me aged about 5 on holiday in Cornwall wearing the most enormous shades!

I know the photo is a little wonky but the sun barely gets into the garden at this time in the morning so I had to hold the LO up against the wall at above head height to try and caupture what might be the only few minutes of sun we get today.
21/365

I was going to use the thickers below, they came out of a set with an album so they are not a full pack but I was expecting to get the whole alphabet, but when I came to write cool I found there were no Os - strange

This is the sketch



6 comments:

  1. Love your color combinations - great take on the sketch, good luck! I know what you mean about lack of sun - I'm really missing the sun these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the punches you used are GREAT--great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background paper is awesome, Loving the colors and such a cool photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that background paper!!! :) Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME!!! I love love love love that background paper! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun, I adore the bright colors! Thanks for participating in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete