Monday 31 January 2011

My favourite game

It may be a sad reflection on my life but my favourite game is solitaire on my laptop

Why?
It gives me a few moments of quiet while the children are causing havoc around the rest of the house
I can sit and play while Nancy is busy on the floor and still keep an eye on her ( and her brothers)

I made this Lo for the challenge over at Fave Things- i used a set of tiny cards from a Christmas cracker to make the game on the LO- although the cards you can't see all of have been cut in half to cut down on the weight and save a few for other times.
86/365

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Karen! I love love love the added cards!!! And I loveeeeeee that game too!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the perspective of the pic (with your dear little one peeking out from behind the laptop)!
    ANd I agree w/ you about liking solitary games; I have 2 kids and a hubby so some alone time is always rare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, love all the cards!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your page...it's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative!!! Great effect with the cards and pictures! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your layout, Karen!! Such a great idea to use some real cards on your page!
    I have to admit I play this game on my mobile phone when I'm preparing dinner..

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things. Or shall I say: dank je wel ;-)

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete