Tuesday 4 January 2011

plodding on

I was lucky enough to win a class pass to Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas on the 30th of NOvember ready to start the very next day- So anyway that meant I had no supplies, no album and no time to prepare and it means I am still plodding on through the album now. This is a very simpl LO even by my standards inspired by the get picky photo challengeThis was the inspiration



And if you haven't yet why don't you have a look at the latest Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge and use up some of button supply- find the challenge here

8 comments:

  1. Well done on your win.Beautiful LO,simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic layout! Love the simplicity of it. Love those trees, the little trim, and what a cool photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout! I love the simplicity of it...it conveys the festive season in a subtle way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet layout, love how you cut the photo. Thanks for joining us at Get Picky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen...Beautiful white layout... perfect fot the season.... I love how you interprete the simplicity... :) ...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great though! Love all the texture. And that cute photo too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love it! Simple looks great! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete