Tuesday 1 March 2011

Your life has become more colourful ( Pagerize Joni)



Nancy started school yesterday ( Monday) and as a scrapbooker I had to take my camera with me to record her every step- she posed outside the school with her brothers and I took this random shot of her as she was just about to walk in.

This LO is called Your life has become more colourful as her life is changing so much as of yesterday- school is going to open up so much to her

The Lo is for the Pagerize challenge on Scrap Our Stash
This was the Lo that I have been pagerizing-


I loved Joni's grids on the corners of the page and I wanted to make them the main feature of the LO- I drew out my grid ( yes its drawn nit stitched)and then started looking for bits to fill up the grid- as I tried to work out a colour scheme I decided I would go for a rainbow effect down the page choosing different shapes and embellishments to fill the gaps.

151/365

1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic layouts. I love how you used the grids and the colors on the first one is so darn fun. love it.
    =)

    ReplyDelete