Thursday 10 March 2011

there's nothing new?

Look at these two LOs- pretty similar aren't they? I made three LOs today and all of them could be based on the same sketch but they weren't! LO
One was for Page Maps
One was for Pencil LInes
and one ( saved for later) was for a design team project!

This one was for Page Maps

I loved the outdoors feel of the sketch with the little bird and clouds- so I went with that in my paper choice- woodgrain and clouds. I added a little green fabric covered wooden sticker as well as a chipboard bird.

The photo is Nancy underneath a hunebed ( or in English a dolmen) a megolithic tomb. I love the shot looking down the chamber and Nancy just peering in! 179/365

using this sketch

And this is the one for Pencil Lines
using some new Peachy Keen American Crafts paper 180/365

Using this sketch
Sketch 228

No comments:

Post a Comment