Wednesday 9 March 2011

Spring Cleaning


The challenge for March at Scrap OUr Stash is spring cleaning- the challenge is to find something you haven't used for ages and use it- whether it be a product or a tool or even photos you haven't got round to yet
For my design team LO I chose to use up some Anna Griffin chipboard letters that I have had for ages and never used- last time I tried to use them i found them too big to use for many titles
I also used some photos from last spring as the theme is spring and I can't wait for the flowers to start coming out this year.
I cut my photos from the Keukenhof garden tulips down to size so I could fit four across the page- choosing pink tulips to tie in with the the colours of the paper and letters
The Keukenhof gardens here in the Netherlands only open for a few weeks in spring and are full of bulb flowers- tulips, daffodils and hyacinths ( all my favourites)118/365

No comments:

Post a Comment