Wednesday 2 March 2011

and with the rest of the paper

I made a LO for Sketchy Thursday and TAAFOMFT using this gorgeous American Crafts paper HERE. the leftovers were just sitting on my desk asking to be used so this Lo was born.

Its for the Scrappiest sketch 109 and it shows one of the professional photo shoots we had
When Stanley was a baby we did our first so we had to do one when Arthur came along and then when Nancy came along.

It's strange to scrap a family photo without Nancy in it but the colours of the paper look perfect with the colours of the photo- we all decided to wear blue for the shoot so we matched!

I just wish I had some professional sort me out before the photo shoot- my hair is all frizzy! eek

160/365

This was the sketch and yeah I have missed off two photos!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a big fan of the monochromatic layout and love yours!

    ReplyDelete