Wednesday 9 March 2011

march

Scrap That Poetry have a lovely spring inspired poem this time round- called March March by Lucy Larcom

I was inspired by the lines

Buttercups, violets, roses;
Snowdrop and bluebell and pink,
Throng upon throng of sweet posies
Bending the dewdrops to drink.

when I saw the snowdrops attempting to bloom in our garden I knew I wanted to use some spring flower pictures so there are the said snowdrops, crocuses from our garden, hyacinths fron the Keukenhof Gardens and Anenomes on my window sill last week.

Sorry the colours seem a little muted - I kept chasing the sun today but every time I got my camera out the sun disappeared.
177/365

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the colours in this layout. It's fab. The layout is also great with all the little pics. Thanks for scrapping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how sweet and simple this page is! such pretty pics too!! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us at Scrap That Poetry! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Karen, love the colours, thanks for playing along. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love your creation! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete