Wednesday 30 March 2011

Bright and cheerful

Creative Scrappers I've posted this because I made it for the challenge but I'm not really very pleased with it- I think it's a bit too dull too tonally similar - I think I need to do more to it but I'm not sure what.

Anyway during our weekend cycle ride Nancy had great fun pulling up grass and then falling over onto the grass laughing hysterically- I didn't get a great photo but it's not bad
this was the sketch


I started making this Lo for Sketchy Thursday and then realised that it looked top heavy because I was layering stuff on top of a background paper so I flipped it upside down- Instead of three photos I chose one central photo and then cut some card to echo the bracket shapes on the sketch

the photo is Arthur blowing massive bubbles at our street party
the sketch


Sassy Lil Sketches- back to our weekend cycle ride- these are a few pictures of Arthur on his bike including a shot from behind so you can see his little passengers- he took his new Yoshi and Luigi with him strapped to his parcel rack- with this one i kept ther strips on the left hand side of the Lo but on the right I wanted to use the cloud paper and I only had a horizontal strip so I changed it round a little bit
the sketch

4 comments:

  1. great projects. love your use of sketches and the fun colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layouts! Thanks for playing along at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic !Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lo's always AMAZE me!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE these! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete