Thursday 10 March 2011

Jillibean frenzy

Jillibean Soup have a Design Team call out there at the moment and I in my wisdom have decided to have a go- It's my ambition to be on the Design Team for a paper manufacturer ( I need free stash!) and what a better time to be on the Jillibean Soup team than when they have Dutch Mustard Soup line and papers with bicycles on- I reaaly need those papers being here )

Anyway these are my efforts
1. Mirror Mirror- My three playing in front of the huge mirror in our friend Al's apartment in Utrecht 137/365
2. So Proud- 135/365 Arthur holding his Classroom Helper award in the first week of term
3. Cards hmm- I have no confidence in my card making abilities
4. School photo 2010- Arthur with WAY too much hair 136/365
Ha ( another wild goose chase but one can dream)

2 comments:

  1. These are great! My favorite is the 2nd one. Love what you did with the circles and the heart! Don't count yourself out yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. I like the distressing on that first one and how you put another one inside. great job!
    =)

    ReplyDelete