Wednesday 2 March 2011

Circus

Do you ever buy a bargain album kit for the album and not think about what else is in it or a paper pad because you like some of the papers in it- I do- quite often

The latest challenge over at Artastic is the painting by Chagall shown below and this challenge has allowed me to use up one of those bits of paper that came in a pad I bought for some of the other papers and then thought OMG how am I going to use that paper!

The paper in question was some Anna Griffin Circus paper- the print was so huge I thought there was no where to add a photo let alone embellishments- but then this challenge came along and it fitted perfectly with the inspiration painting



The other requirements were- bright and colourful, animals at least three circles, and a horse ( well I may have missed the horse but if you squint the performing dog could be a horse)
The picture shows Nancy and Arthur in fancy dress- Arthur is a pirate and Nancy a Dutch girl- the journalling is about our chaotic house and the photo shows Nancy trying to cut her nose with some plastic scissors!
159/365

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! So creative!!! Love the pic and your Nancy cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How amazing is this layout! You totally rocked this challenge - I LOVE it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete