Saturday 9 April 2011

Using my kit

Once I've made a Counterfeit kit I have to dig right in- even though they haven't given us any challenges yet

I made three LOs this weekend using my kit ( although I may have added a few other bits as well but who's going to complain?)

1. using a sketch from October Afternoon
2. She love cake mix too- this is Nancy hiding under the table with her face covered in cake mix- it has to be the best part of home made cake- don't you think? i added the Crate paper polka dot that wasn't in my kit But hey!
3. Using the same design but without the Crate Paper

This is Nancy last summer in her flip flops with socks- only a three year old can get away with a look like this!

10 comments:

  1. I love these layouts! The sketch is wonderful! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Lovely designs and enjoying all the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those last two layouts - what a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sense of fashion! Fun layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love the clouds and buttons on the third layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made layouts too, no sense in waiting for a challenge if you are inspired, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts - I especially love that clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layouts, great job getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are awesome! 3 layouts already :) I love the little clothesline. So cute. Thanks for playing.
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you've been a busy woman. lol Congrats on getting so much accomplished. I know it feels great. Lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete