Wednesday 6 April 2011

forbidden deeley boppers

this Lo is for Pencil Lines

Its turned out a bit different to the sketch but I promise I was following it! I used a landscape photo and a wider strip of paper and that's totally changed the look of the LO.

and why the title? My nan and Great Aunt took me and my sister on a trip to Blackpool to see the illuminations ( you can see one mushroom shaped one behind my head) when we were about 8 and 6. We had a great time donkey rides and the like, my Great Aunt had her hair sprayed green and orange and they bought us Deeley boppers ( modelled in this photo by me). When we got home Dad was not impressed and he refused to let us wear them. So they ended up hidden away in a cupboard for special moments when Dad was out!

this was the sketch
Sk232

2 comments:

  1. love the wood effect paper! Great layout, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your paper and your take on the sketch !! BRAVO !

    ReplyDelete