Friday 1 April 2011

Singing in the rain- From Screen to Scrap

This months challenge at from Screen to Scrap is one of my favourite films- Singing in the Rain.
I love the songs and the dancing and the whole feel of the film ( 1950s does the 1920s)

the challenge asks you to use the poster for inspiration ( see below) and to add in....
an umbrella ( mines in the photo)
rain in the title ( my title is Nancy loves the rain because the rain means umbrellas)
and threes ( I have three photos , three patterned papers and three sets of embellishments)

This LO made me realise I have so many sets of photos of Nancy and umbrellas- I made two other LOs of her with different umbrellas from different times of the year because I found so many when I was looking for photos for this!

Find them here and here

This is the poster

1 comment: