Thursday 7 April 2011

Horizontal or vertical

Shimelle has an ongoing year long course on two peas called 4x6 photo love and this month the lesson is on using three photos on your page- the sketch is for using the three photos horizontally but she gives ideas on using them vertically as well so of course i tried it both ways!

I used the strip from some new Crate Paper that says "fun games for girls" as my title and then gave it the sub title- 1. annoying Mummy- Nancy was messing around at the zoo refusing to leave when we needed to get back and pick up the boys.
And this is my horizontal version using my counterfeit kit kit! I used three unlinked close up pictures of Nancy
the sketch

4 comments:

  1. Love these two layouts. I am wanting to try this sketch too as it is so accessible. Where is your butterfly stamp from? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a stamp its just a punch- i think it was from Hobbycraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- love the layouts, I found you via Shimelle's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The cloulds and butterflies on the first layout are great! And I love the close-up pics! Mixing the black and white photos with a color photo and that paper looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete