Tuesday 19 April 2011

Como

I have been so busy these last few days- no time to scrap or post - today I went to Amsterdam wit the sole purpose of taking photos to scrap- the trouble is I'm not a confident photographer at times- I don't want people to look at me strangely when I'm trying to take photos of shop signs and bike seat covers and cyclists- i think I need to try again next week. Why am I taking ( or trying to take)the photos mentioned above? The plan is to move back to the UK in the Summer so I'm trying to gather photos of ordinary things I want to remember.

Anyway back to the LOs they are both with photos from our trip to Lake Como last October-

this one is for Creative Scrappers- its called Mummy Look- and its Nancy wandering up the beach with a stone to show me

using this sketch



This one is for the Paper Trail Makers- their latest challenge is water so i thought this photo of Stanley sitting by Lake Como was appropriate although its not quite April Showers! The red colour of Stanley's t-shirt led me to add the tiny strips of red paper as a highlight.


3 comments:

  1. I love your TrailMakers entry! What a darling layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are fabulous Karen!!! Thanks for playing along at Trail Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo! Lake Como is one of my FAVORITE places on the planet ... I could spend an eternity exploring all of the little villages ...

    ReplyDelete