Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sketchy swim

this is a second LO using the Sketchy Thursday sketch- find the other one here

The picture here is a little bit obscured by the flash but its Nancy in the paddling pool seemingly alone- even though it was a baking hot day and the pool was packed- I know the States are struggling with baking hot temperatures but here we are on day five of the summer holiday and we have had nothing but rain- I can't remember the last time I put sun cream on. Mind you I think I prefer this to boiling hot temperatures( scratch that I know I prefer it!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink base with that picture. And that picture looks so nice... and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this Karen! I love love love the colors and that fussy cutting! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete