Monday 18 July 2011

half done!

As you may or may not know I am in the process of moving house- we aren't moving until the beginning of August but I need to get the house into some form of tidiness ready for the men to come and pack

Anyway that means i have started putting things in boxes in the craft room- but not necessarily in places where I can find them again- hence this LO is half done at the moment- some where is the second half of the sheet of red thickers I used on this LO- I know I haven't used them but can I find them- I've even ordered a second set (at half price) in case they are lost forever but it still means the LO is unfinished. Its for Sketchy Thursday so I thought I'd post as is and hope you could imagine how it will look with a couple of extra red cogs on! The Los called "how does this mind work?"
this is the sketch- really simple- love it lots

4 comments:

  1. Great paper and great layout. It looks complete already but a few red cogs would look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. good luck with the move - I hate packing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee the photo and loving the gears!! And hope everything goes well with your move! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take again Karen : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete