Thursday 14 July 2011

Sassafras challenge

The challenge at Sassafras Lass blog is to use a mix of lines on one LO- quite an easy challenge for me as I never scrap a LO that is just one line at a time- I usually mix manufacturers as well so the hardest part for me was scrapping just Sassafrass Lass
I think I have on here paper from

Sweet Marmalade
Vintage Yummy
starters
monstrosity
bungle jungle
and one I can't identify! as well as a paper whimsey and some alphas

the LO is about Nancy collecting Superdieren cards from the supermarket its always very exciting when they get the last one in a collection so we always take a photo to mark the ocassion- Nancy's last Superdiern - wild zwijn

1 comment:

  1. Nice lovely clean and graphic layout. Love the way you've mixed collections here, the colours are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete