Friday 1 July 2011

love every detail- FS2S July challenge

This month inspiration for the From Screen 2 Scrap challenge comes from the poster for All About Eve- a movie classic
I was inspired by many of the details on the poster this month as well as the added criteria that Shazza adds to the challenge

I have the coloured arrows ( hooray for free gifts that come with scrapbook orders )
I have the half face photo ( in fact I found about four photos of parts of my childrens' faces but i chose this one)
and I have some hearts

I also used the same format for my title as the movie title on the poster- three squares of colour with one of the words of the title on each sqaure)

and I loved the way the description of the movie was written down the side of the poster in a long strip so i used this idea for my journalling

here's the poster

2 comments:

  1. this is really a fun prompt. love what you did with it and those fun arrows.. =)

    ReplyDelete