Saturday 2 July 2011

Red White and Blue

The challenge for this month at Scrap Our Stash is patriotic colours red, white and BLue -luckily red, white and blue are also the colours for the UK
I decided to make this LO about my son's trip to London with his Dad to watch Wimbledon- they also managed to take in a few sights while they were there

I was inspired by street party banners from the royal wedding on this LO- I used the red and blue on a white background and strung my banners across the middle of the page to line up with the photo of Stanley and big Ben ( no my husband did not intend it to look like a hat. Yes it does look like a hat- yes my husband is a bad photographer)

4 comments:

  1. Love this Karen. Very patriotic and nice use of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture and I love the fringe at the bottom of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv your blog title...
    Don't forget to add this layout and others for our viewers to discover your blog at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Wimbledon! Really great photo and a wonderful red, white and blue page!

    ReplyDelete