Saturday 5 November 2011

2 on the beach

uber simple LO- for the Kraft it Up journalling challenge- the challenge is to journal in an unusual way- although this is perhaps not that unusual- I journalled around the edge of the page


I love this photo of my two boys standing on the beach cuddling each other while they look at the waves- I felt the photo needed an unfussy LO to celebrate the photo itself- i used some circles of kraft paper left over from a border punch to embellish at the sides and a tag with a Sassafras Lass paper whimsie on for my title- simple

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have really left this layout about the photo and journalling - isn't it great when you don't feel the need to embellish and know that you have still created something special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey 2 entries!! cool! luv the simplicity of this one, and those cute 'dots' on the sides......great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page.. love the clean design!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout love the simple lines ..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete