Saturday 1 October 2011

horror stories

The latest challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap is a classic for the Halloween month- Psycho
As ever Shazza has set some add criteria to the challenge
this month is
1. a spooky house
2. a silhouette of a figure
3. a one word title that's cut in half
this is the poster

And this is what I did with it.

I made a LO about the Sherlock Holmes stories I have started re-reading recently. I started with the photo as my spooky house and silhouette of a figure but guessed I should have them on the LO- so I cut out a figure and stamped a house  ( although it isn't very spooky) 


the book is displayed like this on my yellow shelf ( I have colour coded my bookshelves) because I love the cover- I thought it looked like a good image for a halloween page 


look at this post to see my rainbow shelves in action



No comments:

Post a Comment