Sunday 2 October 2011

picnic in Drenthe

Shimelle's got a lot going on at the moment- a sketch, a starting point and then her 4x6 photo love challenge at Two Peas- its up to 9 photos on a LO now. The LO is based on a large pocket to fit in eight of the nine photos.


I thought this was fantastic- it gave me the chance to scrap a load of photos that weren't really good enough to scrap on their own but were printed out anyway and sitting in a pile.


the photos are all from a day out cycling in Drenthe visiting hunnebeden ( ancient megalith burials) and stopping for a picnic in the sun

2 comments:

  1. I had a go at this too Karen - it's a fun one to try. I like your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO! Was just perusing Shimelle's blog for ideas as I'm going to give it a go with my friend on Monday. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete