Wednesday 24 August 2011

wide open

I so loved the paper combination on the Fun-icu-lar LO I posted a few days ago that I made this Lo with small squares of the papers making a border- I know the leaves don't really go with a LO about Arthur in the snow but I like the combination of papers and the best thickers I had to fill the gap in the border were these large orange ones- trouble is I haven't got many letters left so the best word I could form was wide and this was the best photo I had to go with that title- I quite often get started on a LO and then start to think about what photo I might use for it- do you?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute picture and love the little squares. I always start my layouts with the photo and choose my papers around that. Might be fun to try to do the opposite sometime though.

    ReplyDelete