Thursday 4 August 2011

23 favourite Dutch things

The latest challenge over at Journalling Junkie is to document your fave things in a list of some kind- at the time you are reading this we should be packing our house to move- in fact it should all be packed and the house should be being cleaned- so I chose to document my favourite Dutch things as a memory of our time here. The 23 is a photo of a house number that I took in Amsterdam recently- the 23 things are listed in no particular order on the three tags
this is my list......
- gevulde koek
- museumkaart
-van Gogh Museum
- trains
-cycling
- mad sauce
- Sinterklaas
- St Maarten ( 11/11)
- Queen's day
- Action
-Verzamelen
- flow magazine
- Roompot
- patats met
- speculaas
-papernoten
-sport een
- Fc Utrecht
- pancakes
- The lakes
habidashery shops
- Bloemenkwartier
- ISH

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have no idea what most of the things on that list are, but I'll take you're word that they're fave worthy! Love the layout!!!You always do such a fabulous job with combining different colors. And using a picture of the 23 is great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete