Saturday 20 August 2011

is it wrong to copy?

I'm blogging about some old LOs while we're in the process of moving- do you find sometimes there are LOs that you see that you love so much that you want to copy it completely- not just scraplift it - copy every detail

This LO is an attempt to do that ( although I might have failed)I scraplifted Piradee whose blog is here but it was so long ago that you may take a bit of work to find it- none the less her blog is full of pretty things so its worth a look

She made a beautiful Lo with a large size banner on it - trouble is I don't have enough pretty embellishments to quite recreate her lovliness- I'm quite pleased with what I have in the end anyway

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is very scraplift worthy! Love the big banner, and how you incorporated the tag and the doily!!!

    ReplyDelete