Friday 5 August 2011

SAved for Later


As you may be aware from my previous posts we are moving house this summer- we're moving back to the UK after two and a half years in the Netherlands so back in April I thought I'd save a few LOs back to post while we are on the move and to fill the gap in my postings while we get all our stuff over to the Uk , sort our house and internet connection out , and give me time until I can get back to crafting again.

If all things are going to plan the removal men should be arriving today and packing up all our stuff!

So here's one I made earlier

I was going for a vintage feel here with the October Afternoon paper and a vintage cigarette card

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage image! And what a great use of the negative of a flower punch

    ReplyDelete