Monday 1 August 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous August challenge

Well the challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous is a fab one this month- use up your journalling spots- these are one thing I have loads of- and I really don't use them as often as I should- they just don't always fit with the colours or they have the wrong words on them. Anyway I thought I'd just use them up on this LO no matter what the words were- I also used some AC see through journalling stickers which I stuck onto patterned paper - in total there are 12 journalling spots on there- I'm counting the bike because its from one of those Cosmo Cricket sheets that have journalling bits on themThe Lo is about our list of things we still wanted to do before we left the Netherlands- there are still things we haven't managed to fit in but the LO has pictures from an Ajax Stadium tour, the boat trip at Alkmaar and a vist to the windmills at the Zaanse Schans

ANd here is the card I made with what was left- a teeny tiny all purpose card!

6 comments:

  1. You always have such fun pictures! Love all the journaling. And such a great thing to scrapbook about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Fun and fabulous layout Karen.... cute card too... awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the color and variety you got from the journaling blocks - don't miss the PP at all! Lovely card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO,love how you've used the journaling blocks.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun LO - love the rhythm in the photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grid design for this! and how you documented the week and the itinerary with the primary colors. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete