Sunday 12 December 2010

What I did today

Actually its what I managed to do yesterday but I didn't get round to posting.

This first LO is for The Story matters sketch challenge
A really nice simple sketch (sorry about the photograph but my daughter's tip of a bedroom is the only one with a bright enough light)


h
here is the sketch


This LO was for Punky scraps their first ever challenge was a recipe - they wanted you to include white card, cardboard, paint, ribbon, buttons, paints- I managed all but the ribbon. I used mister instead of paint to make the title and the snowflakes- I used my Christmas card which has a cut out title ( the Dutch for snow if you haven't worked it out)
And if you haven't yet- check out the Scrapbooker's Anonymous Challenge for December- use rub-ons and no patterned paper!

7 comments:

  1. Cool layout Karen!! Thank you for playing :)

    Nat @ Punky Scraps xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts! i really love the snowflakes on that second one! thanks for playing along with us at punky scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! Love especially the second one! Like the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great layouts - I think the first one is my favorite. Love the colors and the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts for both... my fave is the 1st one... lovely photos too... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. more great layouts from you as usual! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Punky Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layouts! I just adore seeing boys' layouts since I always scratch my head at what to add as embellies! Thanks so much for the inspiration. =)

    And thanks so much for joining the challenge at Punky Scraps. Looking forward to seeing more inspiration from you. =)

    ReplyDelete