Wednesday 15 December 2010

colour and sketches no 2

I started this Lo for Lets capture these sketches and then realised half way through that I was using the Design Dollies colour combination again

The challenge that went with the sketch was to use fall photos and I know these aren't fall photos but they were taken in the fall on our October holiday to Italy so they kinda count!

It's called is it a girl thing? because it's Arthur with his hair in a pony tail and then hiding when i tried to take a picture

I'm afraid I avoided the shabby element suggested by the sketch


6 comments:

  1. Another great take on the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in the photos! And what a great title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am JEALOUS of people who can scrapbook like you! FABULOUS layouts! I will be back to look when I have more time! Cards are way easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely page. wellcome to the Scrap It with a Song DT, I'm one of the allumni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Those photo's and the title are soooo cool!
    Wanna wish you a happy, creative 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete