Wednesday 15 December 2010

twisted fun

I have been busy with a sketch for twisted Sketches this week

The sketch is below and the twist was "frame"

Anyway I started - got half way through with this LO and then decided it really didn't bear any resemblance to the sketch at all so I started again
I do like this LO though its another about our makeshift Bonfire Night- I used some of the SEI Christmas Paper for the moon and misted over a cut out of a hero arts stamp to make a night sky kind of feeling

This was my second effort- much more like the sketch- the frame element is obviously the title but it refers to the picture- My Nan took a photo of the flowers she received for her 80th birthday but the best bit for me now is the reminder of all those things she had on the walls in her living room. It's the ordinary things that we forget to photograph that can mean a lot later so it's a lovely reminder for me.



This was the sketch

Twistedsketches_078

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did here! brilliant interpretation of this Twisted Sketch!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. You have done it again. fabulous layouts. I love the misting on the skyline. so cool. I hope to find more time soon to get scrapping.. have a fabulous week!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete