Wednesday 15 December 2010

colour and sketches no 1

The Design Dollies colour combo this week was black, silver and yellow so I used the combination with the sketch from Liz Chichester over at the Scrappiest for Sweet Peach crop shop- goodness that was a mouthful glad I didn't have to say it.

This is what I made- it's called dancing on Ice ( the title is tiny at the top)- It shows my three ice skating on Sunday- Two photos are black and white but the middle one is in colour because they fitted with the combo ( well the skates are orange but it's almost right)

This was the sketch- as you can see it had a wintry feel to it

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Karen! I love the stars and the black background! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a beautiful job with the sketch!! the stars are PERFECT!! thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, thanks for playing along over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop and good luck

    ReplyDelete