Thursday 9 December 2010

I don't just do paper



I have had to move things around in the spare room so that my radiators can be repaired- that means my craft table is in pieces and I am feeling restless. So I have been forced back to my knitting. Knitting is great but the children always watch me do it and I get endless requests. I was making a present yesterday ( I am desperate to show it but don't want to spoil the surprise) when Arthur asked for a fox ( or a wolf ) so I made him this today. Now Nancy wants one and Arthur wants a wolf and a spaceship and an alien and........

He's a little wonky and has gaps but he's ok

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos...one talented lady.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! and totally impressed that you could whip that up in one day!

    ReplyDelete