Thursday 2 December 2010

Sassy and Kraft

Nancy is so cute- she is such a girl- she loves having her hair done and her nails painted. When she wants a plait in her hair she asks for "triangles" and last week she wanted to see the plait I had put in so she told me take a photo of it for her. I made this using the Sassy sketches sketch below


And this LO is for Kraft it up along with using Kraft you had to make a Christmas LO in non traditional colours ( I chose purple and blue) and include a knot ( well there's a chain of beads!)It's called "the tree shot" because you have to take a photo of the tree. Every year we would have photos of us taken with our favourite present by the tree (It may be the year Father Christmas brought us a real tree but I can't be sure- I'll share that story another time)

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts - I love the colors and the reindeer on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layouts, thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are great....thanks for joining in at KIU. I love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that huge doliey you have used.
    thanks for playing along at KIU :)))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute are those little reindeer! And that doily looks fantastic thanks for joining in this month at KIU! :) xo

    ReplyDelete