Tuesday 3 January 2012

new baby


the January challenge at Scrap OUr Stash is live and this is my version- the challenge for the new month and the new year is NEW- any way you want

 This challenge was an easy one for me- my sister had a baby in October so this was the perfect opportunity to scrap another photo of the little one

Recently we went on a family visit to see my sister and the baby and my three were just so excited and desperate to give her a cuddle- at the end of the day I got this photo of Stanley and Arthur almost fighting to get her on their lap and Nancy reaching in for good measure- poor little one was none to pleased as you can see

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your kids are going to be great cousins! Such a sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. such a great memory to capture. love the layout.

    ReplyDelete