Monday 23 January 2012

January- sick and tired

How hopeless am I? I made this LO in a rush for Scrapping the MUsic and then failed miserably to post it! I've also realised I haven't posted the other LO I made for the next challenge either- I'll get that ready for later in the week.

The New Year challenge was to scrap any kind of New Year/ January song. I chose the 70s song January by Pilot with the LIne "sick and tired"- mainly because I'm sick and tired of my January birthday- Its never worth the bother of going out for dinner as restaurants are always empty and I always remember a lot of snow clearing for my parties- in this photo I must be about 8- I had to go outside for a photo as my Nan had no flash on the camera- you can see my birthday balloons hanging in the window

1 comment:

  1. I forget to post things on time for challenges all the time. Lovin' the number base paper and as always you rock the white space!

    ReplyDelete