Thursday 8 December 2011

details



Here is my submission for the December challenge over at Scrap Our Stash
the challenge is anything goes - so this is a great way to submit and show us your stuff

I decided to use up some photos that I took months ago before we left the Netherlands and I hadn't found a way to use them

One day on a trip to Amsterdam I decided to take close up photos of various walls, graffiti, posters, street signs and floors. I wanted a record of the tiny details of Amsterdam but its taken me since MAy to find a way to scrap them. 

I chose to print off 16 at the smallest size from Picassa and made a montage of them in the centre of my page- that didn't give me much space to embellish so I stuck a strip of washi tape across the middle and combined title and embellishment by making a small banner with the title on it

Hope you like it


No comments:

Post a Comment