Wednesday 14 December 2011

and it goes on

I'm still  up to date with my CHristmas journal and with only two more days of work left before CHristmas I think I might be on track for getting this one done before next November!

the eighth
signs of Christmas from around our house and Arthur doing his tongue work on his cards

The Ninth
Christmas traditions tucked into pockets
there are posters from the pantos we have been to and visits to my sister
the photo is me preparing for another tradition- the works do

the tenth
my Christmas wrap and our vist to my Sister

the eleventh
my new fake tree and decorations
plus a close up of our decorations

the eleventh
photos of Christmases past with the children
and "floor pizza" pizza on the floor by the TV- special treat

the twelfth
\Christmas music
my top 10
1. Slade
2. Wizzard
3. The Pogues
4. elton John
5. Wham
6. Mariah Cary
7. Band Aid
8. Paul McCartney
9. Dean MArtin
10. Jona Lewie
and the children with their letters from Santa

the fourteenth
a long description of present giving
and Arthur on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment