Monday 12 March 2012

lucky


here is my submission for latest challenge over at Scrap Our stash- the challenge for the month of MArch is green= whichever way- the colour, the ethos, the idea of luck- its up to you

I used a mosaic/quilting effect as I have seen this all over the place recently and its a great way to use up little bits of leftover paper. I used my square punch to make some equal squares and then arranged them on my LO- before I stuck them down- warning do not sneeze of cough while arranging ( I did - I know the consequences)

I added a few splashes of pink to lift the colour- 

the green challenge also went beautifully with the idea of luck for this month so I added the title "lucky"

2 comments:

  1. Awesome design! I love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I like this one - really, really clever & the colours look great together.....altogether too cute:):)

    ReplyDelete