Wednesday 7 March 2012

1 happy boy

There's a fab new challenge blog out there called Child's play - every week they challenge you to make a new LO based on a child's toy, game or book- use the inspiration however you want- the colours, the name, the toy itself, the construction of it the ideas it brings you and make a LO- any LO

I was lucky enough to be picked for the design team and this is my second submission- its based on a little wooden tool box and I took inspiration from the colours and the shapes of it to make a LO about my son at the festival of History- why not hop over to the blog to have a look at the rest of the inspiration and then have a go!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see the toolbox in your layout through the bright colors and patterns. Plus the embellishemnts look like little bolts to me

    ReplyDelete