Thursday 1 March 2012

first day

A LO for my design team work at Scrapbookers Anonymous- you may be surprised  but the challenge this month was a really hard one for me- Stickers- I am so bad with stickers- I rarely buy them- I really am routed in pretty paper and a few embellies so to make a LO using stickers was soo difficult

A few months ago I gave Nancy quite a few of my stickers - the ones I'd had for 5 years plus, that came with kits and that I'd never used . So I had to steal them back to make this- the background is made using alphabet stickers- and that was about the best I could do for this one.  there's some thickers and a sticker embellie as well but I'm quite sure the rest of the design team and the readers can do a whole lot better than me- why not go over to the Scrapbookers Anonymous blog and see? the link is at the side

No comments:

Post a Comment