Sunday 4 March 2012

blackpool


this one is one of me- at Blackpool on a donkey with my sister in the background- this is for the challenge at Artastic and I'm not sure this was in anyone's mind when the challenge was set-
the challenge was to include- palm trees or leaves ( i have both) a beach photo- check and 2-3 beach embellies- I have a chipboard shell piece and the Palm beach girl ( another palm?)  the thing is I'm sure the challenge should be tropical warmth and beating sunshine- not a cold windswept northern beachfront in Blackpool complete with donkies!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful photo Karen, & such a different slant to the usual beach photo. I just love this happy style of yours! Thanks for playng twice at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey not many beaches have donkies! Maybe Blackpool doesn't do tropical but it makes up for in character! Great page Karen, really nicely put together. Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those beach donkey pictures - my husband has similar in his childhood photographs although Skegness not Blackpool. Love your take on this cvhallenge - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo Karen, love your take on this months challenge! Thanks for joining in at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute palm tree! And I love the layout! Thanks for playing along at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work Karen - love the vintage style card you've added in - thanks for playing along at ARTastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, thanks for playing at artastic

    ReplyDelete