Wednesday 29 May 2013

Most secret supplies

Reporting this as I seemed to have some dodgy thing with China going on


 
i thought the last post was my last Shimelle challenge for the week but as I scrolled down through the NSD post I noticed that one of the challenges only had one submission- the use unusual/surprising  items  on your LO challenge- so feeling sorry for the lonely LO I wandered round my house picking up a few random items to use on a LO
underneath is a picture of what I picked up 


an old dictionary that I have torn pages out of before for scrapping
two clothing tags -nothing special about them at all
a paper envelope from my coat that had a spare button in
some fancy post it notes
some stickers
a most secret stamped image from a trip to the Cabinet War Roooms in London
 i also added a tiny playing card from a cracker
an old stamp 
a CAth Kidston badge
and the left overs from a punched out butterfly from another LO

No comments:

Post a Comment