Saturday 4 May 2013

London Road Trip

 Well it's national scrapbooking day and  Shimelle has a series of challenges that I shall attempt to scrap over the next few days . i have managed to scrap three today but I think I will post bit by bit to spread out the fun and so you may not notice that they are all scrapped with a limited set of supplies.

this challenge was to scrap with Pink. the LO is called London Road trip and the photo was taken by my son with his new i-pod after Christmas. he was so excited by all its features that he decided to take pictures of all of us in the car as we travelled down to London for a few days.

the border is made from washi tape in case you were interested.

1 comment:

  1. Love this take on the challenge, and the story behind the photo. Using washi tape for a border isn't something I've tried - thanks for sharing the technique.

    ReplyDelete