Monday 21 October 2013

scrapping with non scrappy supplies #6 business card


(sorry if you read this bit yesterday)
I have had a little bit of a scrappy blogging nightmare over recent days. OUr main PC died on me, just shut itself down and refused to start up again. I had internet access on my Ipad, and I had my laptop from work, i had a working camera as well but without the PC i had no way of getting my pictures off the SD card and into blogger. My lap top doesn't have an SD card slot, so I have been unable to continue with my planned schedule of non scrappy supplies.

while we were in New York we visited the branch of the Magnolia Bakery that is in Bloomingdales. I initially thought about scrapping with the bag ( below) but it was just wrong, to thick, too big or too small depending on how i thought about using it. so instead on this LO I used one of the business cards I picked up in the shop.
the LO is about my choice of cup cake- peanut butter and jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment