Wednesday 29 February 2012

happy by the sea

the latest sketch is up at Twisted sketches- follow the link at the side to go and see the rest of the gorgeous inspiration  and the sketch itself. the twist this time is leap- well it had to be for a sketch going live today didn't it?

Ok so it might not be obvious where my "leap" comes in but I hate cutting into photos when I've had them printed so I'm calling this a leap of faith to use my punch on the photo- I wasn't sure if it would work out but I think it looks Ok if a little wonky. what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Very creative. I like your argyll pattern twist on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love the design of your layout. What you did with the photo is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and unique design, I would like to make for my new store.

    Plastic Card Holders
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Cards

    ReplyDelete